BOOK WITH ASSURANCE:
Policy & Procedures for Coronavirus COVID-19
COVID-19 is a dynamic situation that continues to develop and impact the travel industry around the world. We understand the concerns of our travel partners and their clients in booking their Antarctic adventure. While we trust that current health emergency will be resolved before our season begins in November 2021, our client’s peace of mind and safety is our main concern.
If your client is unable to join their voyage due to government travel restrictions, virus-related illness, or restrictions placed upon us by the ship owners or local port authorities, we will re-accommodate your client on a future voyage within the next 12 months from voyage date of departure.
To reassure you and your guests that your monies paid are safe with us, we would like to offer some flexibility for travellers confirming their Antarctic expedition. We have put the following policy in place, which comes into immediate effect on 12 March 2020 for all new bookings reconfirmed after this date. This change in policy will now offer even greater peace of mind and assurance for clients travelling or reconfirming their Antarctic expedition with us.
Our Book with Assurance Policy offers:
- A reduced deposit will apply for all new bookings:
- USD 1,000 (AUD 1,450/EUR 850/GBP 800/ NZD1,550) per person for all 12 day or less voyages and
- USD2,000 (AUD 2,900/EUR 1,700/GBP 1,600/ NZD 3,100) for all >13 day voyages.
- The final payment is due as per normal terms and conditions (95 days prior to departure).
- One free* voyage change is permitted up to 95 days prior to voyage departure, without penalty.
The Ocean Endeavour Team